My cervix hurt I don't know what's going on? Also

Q: My cervix hurt. I don't know what's going on? Also I seem to have vaginal discharge of a white thick substance that has a foul odor.
I've been on depo birth control for a month now (on going two), I'm sexually active but the last time I had sex was Monday, I took a test this month (stds, HIV, etc.) and I was found clean, I don't think I'm pregnant because some of the symptoms don't occur to me (morning sickness, swollen breast, large breast, headache, etc). I don't know whats going on! and I'm very upset.
Am I pregnant? Am I infected? Is it just part of the birth control? Etc.
How can I stop this cramp feelinG in my cervix and having discharge? Its unpleasent. Am I allowed to douche or would that harm me? ( I read somewhere online that it can wash off the good bacteria and etc)