My chances of being pregnant using withdrawl method

Patient : Please no rude comments i just want some feedback as to if im being paranoid or should i really go get a test... I had my period 4 days before i actually was suppposed to start and only two days out of that was kinda normaly the first day was light and brown the next two days were noramly period but then the other 3 days was just spotting some red some brown...i have been tired like crazy been sleeping almost all day...going to the bathroom every 5 min. my back is killing me(which is pretty normaly for me though) also been very emotional (which is still notmaly for me) also after the two normally days of my period it was like was cramping even more and my lower back hurt like hell i was getting dizzy and feeling really sick...i boobs are normally they did hurt before i started... the only weird thing about all of this is my tummy is feeling alot weirded than normally..sorry for the lenghty description i just wanted to get some advice....my boyfriend always pulls out
Symptoms:  Nasua, dizzy, headache, pain in tummy, lower back pain, breast sorta hurt, emotinal