My cousin says I'm like pregnant or something, because

Patient : My cousin says I'm like pregnant or something, because I tell her what's been happening. Today I noticed that my stomach felt strange and tingly, as soon as I looked at my stomach I was pretty sure I saw something pushing up against my stomach near my belly button. And than an hour later I was watching dance videos, and when I glimpse down I saw that my belly moved all weird. Like a baby was pushing against it making a big kick. I get my periods all the time though, and their irregular periods. I'm nauseous every single day I always puke in my mouth. I'm always experiencing cramps and heart burn. So I don't know what's going on with me and I don't want to go to the doctors to find out its nothing.
Symptoms:  Nauseous, heartburn, back pains, cramps, vomiting in mouth, vomit headaches mood swings
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms you described are seen in early pregnancy but they are not specific for the same. It is recommended that you consult a gynecologist for an examination and get a pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy. If it is not pregnancy, you can see another doctor for treating your nausea and cramps. The symptoms could be due to premenstrual syndrome as well. Hope this helped. Regards