My cycle has not been on since January and I

Patient

Q: My cycle has not been on since January and I have pcos. Yesterday I had a little brown yellowish blood in my panty liner. I have had some pain on my left side and sore boobs the night before the blood. Today I havent had any. I took a pregnancy test two months ago. Could I be pregnant? Or what could be the problem.

Doctor

The symptoms you have described could be due to an early pregnancy in case you have been sexually active after the last cycle. The other cause for your symptoms could be hormonal imbalance as well due to PCOS.
Since it has been 2 months since the last pregnancy test, we recommend that you consult a gynecologist for an examination and specific investigations to rule out pregnancy and other causes for your symptoms. An ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis may be needed.

Hope this was helpful.