My cyst in my groin area popped should i go to ER?

Patient : My cyst in my groin area popped should i go to the ER ?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. We do not have any information about what was the nature of the cyst and its size. It i s better to consult a doctor to rule out any pus collection and need for an antibiotic cover to prevent any infection. This would be very important in case you have diabetes. Fever, pain, foul-smelling discharge, redness over the area are all signs of inflammation and infection mandating a visit to the doctor. Hope this helped. Regards