Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My dad has kidney failure,he recently went in for a

My dad has kidney failure,he recently went in for a

Patient: My dad has kidney failure,he recently went in for a bioposy at UNMH in albuquerque,new mexico.after his release he started getting a runny nose but when he went to hemo and covered his mouth with the mask he was okay.then he went into a store and his nose started running.whats can i do homeopathic wise?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks to know you are worried about your Father.Since he is suffering from Kidney failure you have to give him any medicines only after a consent of your Nephrologist as any drug can including homeopathy have effect on his kidneys.Till then you can certainly give him decongestant or steroidal nasal drops followed by plain water steam inhalations.Wish you a speedy recovery.