My daughter 17 has bad spots on her legs

Patient

Q: My daughter 17 has bad spots on her legs very painful went to her pc they said it was pityriasis rosea. It's worse now she is not good

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

Pityriasis rosea is characterised by red colored asymptomatic or mildly itchy scaly plaques over body. These are not painful.
I guess she has got some bacterial infection most likely folliculitis.
Folliculitis is an infection of skin involving the hair follicle.
I would advise you to revisit your doctor so that he can reevaluate the skin lesions and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy