My daughter 17 has bad spots on her legs

Patient : My daughter 17 has bad spots on her legs very painful went to her pc they said it was pityriasis rosea. It's worse now she is not good
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. Pityriasis rosea is characterised by red colored asym ptomatic or mildly itchy scaly plaques over body. These are not painful. I guess she has got some bacterial infection most likely folliculitis. Folliculitis is an infection of skin involving the hair follicle. I would advise you to revisit your doctor so that he can reevaluate the skin lesions and give you prescription accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy