My daughter fell on the glass table and started bleeding from the gums and toungue

Q: Dear Doctor, My daughter is 18 months old, she fell face first onto the glass table and hit her lower gum of back side and tongue and started bleeding. Her tooth was just starting to emerge. Now her gum is somehow injured. Can an injury to a gum cause tooth damage when they're that little and their teeth are "soft"?

Should I be concerned about her tooth which is going to be emerged in near future and gums too?

I just washed her gums and toungue with clean water and afterwards gave her Miconazole mouth gel and peracetamol for the safe side.

Kindly guide me in the matter.