My daughter has a Black eye due to a Tick Bite

Patient : My daughter is almost 16 months old and i noticed her eye swelling and got to looking and she had a small tick on her eyelid and now she has an black eye do i need to take her to the dr???
Doctor :   Ticks can transmit infection only after they've attached themselves to the skin and drawn blood into their bodies. Even then, they usually need to have been attached for a significant period of time (12 to 48 hours). However, it may be appropriate to show your child to her doctor to rule out any sign of a local infection.