My daughter has a red spotty rash It started on

Patient

Q: My daughter has a red spotty rash. It started on her legs, spreading to cheeks on face and woke up this morning on her arms. I have been to the doctors to be told skin infection. Howler ver the cream given has made it worse and spread more also woke up with a bald patch on head and very scaly. Will be taking to get second opinion at 1 o'clock but thought would try on here assell..

My daughter has a red spott...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached photograph also.
As per details, the most likely possibility for the symptoms you mentioned is Hypersensitivity reaction. The rash is more on exposed parts of body and looks like mosquito bites at places. At times, mosquito bite elicits hypersensitivity reaction leading to spread of rash on the body.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical calamine and mild potency topical steroid like hydrocortisone to be applied on the rash.
You may discuss my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.