My daughter has a scaly patch on her neck

Patient : My daughter has a scaly patch on her neck. We have been putting Aqua for on it but it is getting worse
Symptoms:  Scaly skin
My daughter has a scaly pat...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com. I understand your concern. This looks like a fungal in fection, and I would advise you to apply Clotrimazole ointment mixed with calamine lotion 2-3 times daily for a week. Additionally, she will also need Tab. Levocetirizine 5 mg once daily at bedtime till the patch subsides. If the lesion seems to get worse even after the treatment advised, please get it examined by a dermatologist. Hope this was helpful, Feel free to discuss further, Regards.