My daughter has a very low temperature. Its in the 95's.

Q: My daughter woke up in the middle of the night scratching herself and crying. I took her to my bed to calm her down and her whole body was freezing. I took her temperature and its in the 95's. What do I do?

Thank you for your query at

She needs to be warmed up as soon as possible, you can ask her to put on warm woolen clothes, and cover her with a blanket till the temperature rises.
I am not sure of her age, however, I will list out the causes of hypothermia in both adults and children.

The causes of low body temperature in children are mostly attributed to colder surroundings, common cold and use of fever medicine. In weak children, low body temperature may be manifested as a referred sign of shock, anemia, regular infections and blood infections (sepsis). As far as low temperature in adults is concerned, it may be due to several factors, like hormonal fluctuation (hypothyroidism), medicinal side effects, alcohol consumption, drug usage and underlying metabolic problems. In women, the body temperature reading is lower than normal at the time of ovulation.

So if the low temperature persists, you need to take her to the Physician, who can run appropriate tests to find out the exact cause.

Hope this was helpful.