My daughter has been having white stools for weeks and

Patient : My daughter has been having white stools for weeks and has been complaining of pain over her belly button on the right side. She is 3 and is diagnosed sensory processing disorder hypo. She does not process pain. 30 stitches so far and she hardly ever cries. So being that she is constantly complaining and the white stools I am worried. I went to the children's hospital today to rule out liver or gallbladder since the pain comes and goes and they said it's never a concern for kids her age to have white stools only neonates do they worry about. They did a blood test basically he said to make me happy. He didn't even tell me what he ran just a that it looked good and she is fine. Does this sound like typical protocol? Should I seek a second opinion and make sure there is not a blockage. Is one blood test sufficient to diagnose there is not a concern and to ignore the white stools and chronic pain indefinitely? He told me give her water and it's probably attention seeking.
Symptoms:  White stools of varying degrees for 3+ weeks on and off, pain in upper right quadrant
My daughter has been having...-1