My daughter has gay dentencies

Patient : My daughter is 15 years old and have sexual tendencies toward girls ... is it a normal behavior at this age or she's really gay ? What are the steps to be taken and how can I help her to adjust....???
Symptoms:  Interest in movies when two girls are involved ....
Doctor :   Your anxiety is understandable. However interest and association with her friends of same gender is very common and unde rstandable. It appears you are getting anxious unnecessarily. Giving extra importance may inadvertently trigger anxiety and sensitivity to the topic. My suggestion is relax. Do attend to her anxiety and concerns, if approached by her.