My daughter has not had a bowel movement in five

Q: My daughter has not had a bowel movement in five days and is now feeling sick. I am worried about her having toxic build up. Should I take her to the emergency room

Symptoms:  No bowel movement in five days

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

She is probably suffering from Acute Constipation. Now if she is also not able to pass any gas, then she requires an emergency X-ray abdomen to rule out any obstruction.
I would advise you following:
1. To get a thyroid function test done as hypothyroidism might be the cause behind the constipation that you are having.
2. To take Laxative like Lactulose in night.
3. To increase fiber in diet.
In case you have already taken Lactulose and still not passing the stools, then macrogol (polyethylene glycol) sachets help a lot.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy