My daughter is 09 years old and for long her

Q: My daughter is 09 years old and for long her hands are sweaty too often and usually to irritating extent. sometime such excessive perspiration on palm causes skin burning and irritation.

Please advise.

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you could be having itching or scabies infection. Some types of scabies will only affect the palms and soles. There are also some conditions which cause irritable palms and soles.

You can get her to take half a tablet of Levocet 5 mg for a dose of 2.5 mg and see if it helps. Take this tablet only once a day. If it helps, continue it for relief for 3 days.

If the tablet does not help, please see a Doctor to help her. Hope this helps. All the best.