My daughter is 5 1/2 months She's had a crackling/rumbling

Patient : My daughter is 5 1/2 months. She's had a crackling/rumbling noise in her chest or lungs for a few weeks now. Doesn't seem to bother her, sometimes she coughs, and she's been crankier than ever. What could this possibly be?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted the history of your daughter suffering from crackling/rumbling noise in her chest or lungs for a few weeks. It looks that your daughter is comfortable.There is coughing sometimes. The possible causes are: Allergic bronchitis. Bronchial asthma Retention of mucus due to inability to expel. I would advise you the following: Clinical evaluation, Some investigations like X-ray chest and blood work should help to get a appropriate diagnosis and a plan for treatment. I hope this answers you query.