My daughter is almost 2 and I think she was

Q: My daughter is almost 2 and I think she was chronic ear infection. before we went to the doctor she was very aggressive always screaming crying and I took her to the doctor and to find out that she had an ear infection since she's been taking the ear infection medicine she is a whole lot happier and now she's done with the antibiotics she back screaming and aggressive could her ear infection have came back so soon?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
It seems she has got Acute Otitis media. so you should see an ENT surgeon, to rule out any persistent infection or ear drum perforation, that could have been causing the excessive ear pain.
For acute pain, you can give pain killers like Ibuprofen to your child.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.