My daughter is almost four months and she's still really

Patient : My daughter is almost four months and she's still really light but she's also mixed , should I be worried or no?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not think there is any issue if she is light coloured. It is possible that she did not get the genes causing the dark skin colour. Or she is yet to get the dark colour with time. Dark colour comes with being out in the sun and getting tanned. Babies are generally fair till they become tan. See a Doctor if she gets a fever or a rash. Hope this helps you. All the best.