Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My daughter is struggling with determining if she is getting

My daughter is struggling with determining if she is getting

Patient: My daughter is struggling with determining if she is getting sound advice on taking so many different antibiotics for on ongoing problem with urinary track infections.She also suffers from headaches from a neuroma and pineal cyst.Who can she speak to to get another doctor’s opinion?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,Pertaining to her concerns regarding UTI, the treatment can be decided based on the urine culture reports and sensitivity pattern of the drugs. Recurrent UTIs are especially common if the course of antibiotics are not completed or patient had been non-compliant. Else the issue can be handled easily.Secondly with regards to her neurological problems, it would be best if she can get a Neurologist’s opinion on neuroma and pineal cyst which may probably require a surgical intervention.Wishing her good health,Regards