My daughter is worried

Patient

Q: My daughter and her boyfriend had unprotected sex (we were unaware) two days after her menstral cycle ended. He told her he did have anything come out and she said she is still a virgin it did not go that far, but she is still worried she could be pregnant. If he did not penetrate and even if he had pre-come, could she be pregnant,
her menstral cycle is not due to start until teh end of the month, should she ust wait to see if she gets her period or should she have a blood test done sooner than that?

Doctor