My daughter was just recently seen by a doctor And

Q: My daughter was just recently seen by a doctor. And according to the tests they ran i was told that my daughter's heart was not getting enough blood supply. She was also discharged the sameday saying that she was fine. Is this something i should take further action in?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, wheezing, and throwing up.

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

On the basis of the symptoms she seems to be suffering from Allergic cough or Acute Bronchitis.
I would advise in such scenario to get:
1. Hemogram with ESR
2. ECG
3. Chest Xray
If the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Allergic cough. Initially you would be treated with a combination of Levocetirizine and Montelukast. But your doctor will examine your chest for any wheezes/spasm. In such scenario, your doctor would prescribe you inhalers containing bronchi dilators like Salbutamol. You might also require short dose of Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.