My daughter's sinuses has been draining for about 4 days

Patient : My daughter's sinuses has been draining for about 4 days now she says her ear hurts what should I do.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query about your daughter draining sinuses for 4 days, now that her ear hurts. I would like fi rst to examine her to do a clinical evaluation and actual ENT examination so that the cause and the effects can be seen for accurate diagnosis and planning a proper treatment. With the history you have given, I would like to start her on appropriate antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and decongestant medicines. Nasal drops followed by steam inhalations. Bed rest Avoid sudden change of atmosphere. I hope within a few days the improvement will start. and I shall continue the treatment till she is cured.