My daughter's sinuses has been draining for about 4 days

Q: My daughter's sinuses has been draining for about 4 days now she says her ear hurts what should I do.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query about your daughter draining sinuses for 4 days, now that her ear hurts.

I would like first to examine her to do a clinical evaluation and actual ENT examination so that the cause and the effects can be seen for accurate diagnosis and planning a proper treatment.
With the history you have given, I would like to start her on appropriate antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and decongestant medicines.
Nasal drops followed by steam inhalations.
Bed rest
Avoid sudden change of atmosphere.

I hope within a few days the improvement will start. and I shall continue the treatment till she is cured.