My daughters strange symptoms started when she had a tinglin

Patient : My daughters strange symptoms started when she had a tingling in her upper left back which then lead to tingling in her legs. Yesterday, she texts me during school saying her bottom lip was tingling, and she had a lisp. I assumed it was an allergic reaction becuase she has been having strange allergic reaction lately and has sinus infection like symtpoms. She just Barkley texted me and said her jaw feels completely numb and it's really bothering her. Idk if it's an allergy anymore. Please help we are both very worried.