Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.
Since you are suffering from Chronic Diarrhea, an evaluation is required to find out the causes.
Most common causes are
1.Irritable Bowel syndrome (IBS).
2. Malabsorption syndrome like Celiac disease.
You should get Thyroid Profile, Fasting Blood Sugar, Ultrasound Abdomen, Anti TTG Antibody test for Celiac Disease.
If all investigations are normal, then you are probably suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. However IBS, is almost always associated with pain abdomen, that you have not mentioned.
I would advise following in for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.:
1. To take a proton pump inhibitor like Pantoprazole and Rabeprazole.
2. To avoid fat, pepper in the diet.
4. To take Smooth Muscle Relaxant like Mebeverine for stomach pain.
5. Drugs like chlordiazepoxide and clidinium bromide can be used, if the pain is not responding.
You might also require a Colonoscopy to rule out Colon Cancer, that can also present with Chronic Diarrhea.
I hope it helps.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.