My doctor diagnosed my with adult ADHD and proscribed me concerta and am worried about the effects

Patient

Q: I have recently been diagnosed with adult ADHD and my doctor has proscribed me concerta 36mg per day , i have been wondering if taken this medication will make me have memory loss over time because it slows my thinking down , i also scored pretty high on the anxiety test my my doctor said and i read that concerta also causes anxeity so should i be worried about this , i have been stoped takeing it after takeing it for 5 days to see what the differce is when im not takeing it , should i just take it for a few weeks and see what the out come is ?

Doctor