Ask The Doctor > Pending > My doctor diagnosed my with adult ADHD and proscribed me concerta and am worried about the effects

My doctor diagnosed my with adult ADHD and proscribed me concerta and am worried about the effects

Patient: I have recently been diagnosed with adult ADHD and my doctor has proscribed me concerta 36mg per day , i have been wondering if taken this medication will make me have memory loss over time because it slows my thinking down , i also scored pretty high on the anxiety test my my doctor said and i read that concerta also causes anxeity so should i be worried about this , i have been stoped takeing it after takeing it for 5 days to see what the differce is when im not takeing it , should i just take it for a few weeks and see what the out come is ?

Doctor: