My doctor prescribed me symbicort with methylprednisolone for esophagitis

Patient

Q: My doctor prescribed me symbicort with methylprednisolone for my eosinophilic esophagitis but I have a cold sore appear on my mouth and trouble breathing. What do I need to do

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of taking Symbicort with Methylprednisolone for Eosinophilic esophagitis.
These medicines work the best even for asthma or such respiratory conditions that occur due to allergy or so. And you have breathing trouble in spite of these medicines and a cold sore indicate the necessity of detailed clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations like X-ray chest, PFT and whatever your Doctor would suggest you to.

I hope this answer helps you.