Patient :My due date is 23 may 2015 and my baby is healthy but doctor is urging me for labor induction just because this area where im posted is desolated and have less facilities....she wanted me to admit on 4th of may but i did not because i want my natural pains...kindly guide me what to do....can i wait till 15 of this month or not? I have heard that pitocin pains are much intense and ends up in vaccum delivery.....this is my first baby....plz help
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.