My ear has been clogged for 2 days.

Patient : My right ear has been clogged for 2 days cant get it to pop
Doctor :   The most probable cause of this may be due to eustachian tube dysfunction. The eustachian tube connects the inner ear to the back of the throat and if this gets blocked, pressure develops inside the ear cavity leading to the symptoms of ear discomfort. Yawning, sucking on a candy, chewing gum and exhaling through a blocked nostrils may help. If the symptoms persists then antihistaminics and decongestants are the next line of treatment.