My ear hurts when i swallow ans its kinda itchy

Patient : My ear hurts when i swallow ans its kinda itchy last night i was nausated and had fever and i feel like i have drainge in my rhroat
Symptoms:  Sore throat when swallowing , itchy ears and drainge in throat fever and nauseates
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for an elucidate history, it is classical of an inflamed mass in the pharynx giving you the referred pain and sensation in your ear. I would advise you to get examined by a Doctor, preferably an ENT Surgeon for proper diagnosis and treatment. Hope this helps you.