My ear started hurting one day as if I had

Patient

Q: My ear started hurting one day as if I had just gotten off of a plane. Will it go away and what should I do?

Doctor

A:   Hi.

Read and understood that one day your ear started hurting as if you had just gotten off a plane.
Whether it will go away or needs a meticulous treatment depends upon the reason and the examination by an ENT Surgeon preferable.

It will go away if this has occurred due to sneezing or so.

If this is due to nasal congestion or upper respiratory tract infection, you need an active treatment like nasal and oral decongestants, anti-inflammatory and antibiotics.
Also, you need to follow the some principles:
- Do not blow the nose.
Do not instill anything in the affected ear.

All these measure will help a lot to get a permanent cure.