My ears keep popping and when I cough I feel

Patient : My ears keep popping and when I cough I feel like there is something stuck in my throat. I can move my throat side to side and hurts if I swallow.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your problem of popping of the ears, something stuck in the throat o n coughing and pain on swallowing. The reasons for these symptoms are due to the following reasons: Once you get an upper respiratory tract infection, the system of control of the normal function too gets dysfunctional. - The ears can pop due to dysfunction of the Eustachian tubes. - The feeling of something stuck in the throat is either due to the thick adherent phlegm or actual swelling of the pharyngeal wall. - Painful swallowing is due to the granules that develop. I would advise you the following: Consult a Doctor, preferably an ENT surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination, ENT endoscopy, investigations and proper treatment. You will get all the symptoms corrected. I hope this answer helps you. In the meantime, you can start using decongestant nasal drops, followed by steam inhalations, Anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen and oral decongestant medicines. This will help a lot.