Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My ecg read as left interior block. eco and tmt is normal but cpk is 5003

My ecg read as left interior block. eco and tmt is normal but cpk is 5003

Patient: I am of 49. my ecg read as left interior block. eco and tmt is normal but cpk is 5003. what shoul i do

Symptoms: stress on stairs at third floor

Doctor: Thanks for consulting us. ECG blog may be referring to conduction abnormality and it is not specific as it is not clearl y stated. TMT predicts 60% to 70% of coronary artery diseases. CPK can be elevated in number of other conditions like Rhabdomyolysis, etc. If you have any symptoms related to heart disease like exertional dyspnoea, chest discomfort, dizziness, palpitation etc. associated with risk factors like smoking, family history of CAD, Hyperlipidemia, Obesity, Diabetes, Hypertension; consult cardiologist for further evaluation.