My eight-year-old daughter and I have not been feeling well

Q: My eight-year-old daughter and I have not been feeling well for eight weeks. It started after a bout of food poisoning him. We ate some suspect meatloaf and both developed severe diarrhea and a low-grade fever and flu like symptoms for 24 to 48 hours. The diarrhea resolved quickly as did the mild fever but we continue to have significant of Domino pain and cramping for several weeks after. I had an opera endoscopy and my daughter had enough Donald's or sound both of which came back normal. We both had full blood work done all came back normal. What also happened after the diarrhea was back pain that slowly progressed up the sign into the neck and then had with headaches which we continue to have eight weeks out In addition we feel bodyaches and rundown but no fever some mild nausea and dizziness at times. My daughter did test positive for either a password recent episode of mono. So her doctor has been treating her as if this is mono. My mono test came back negative. They have been treating my neck and head pain as if it is musculoskeletal. I have since developed a rash on my face with small bumps that have clear fluid in them and burning tingling cool sensations in my nerves of my face and arms at times. I also get random muscle twitches throughout my body. I feel like the doctors are missing something and I am worried that we are continuing to struggle with something from the food poisoning. I have wondered about Listeria but the doctors say we would have a fever and be a whole lot sick or if it was that. And that it is too far out. I plan to call our doctors again today but I wonder if you have any thoughts as to what could be causing this chronic illness in a stove and what I should say to my doctor or beasking for

My eight-year-old daughter ...-1

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

It seems you have developed Acute Infective Diarrhea. You also need to get checked for typhoid. Such rashes can result from a Viral infection, Typhoid as well as a side effect of antibiotics or any medicine taken for this problem. She should be started on antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole, if not allergic to them. She would require evaluation for Typhoid and all other routine investigations are must. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients. Probiotics containing Lactobacillus helps a lot. She shouldMaintain proper hydration.
Once the reports are available she would respond normally.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.