My ENT DR RECENTLY FOUND A MASS BEHIND MY SINUS

Patient

Q: My ENT DR RECENTLY FOUND A MASS BEHIND MY SINUS CAVITY. IT IS CAUSING EAR PAIN AND BUILT UP FLUID. LOOSING VERY MINIMAL HEARING AS WELL. A MRI TEST CAME BACK AND IMPRESSIONS FINDINGS CAN BE LYMPHOMA OR HEAD NECK CANCER. FURTHER TESTING REQUIRED. IM SO SCARED AND HIGH ANXIETY. CAN THIS REALLY BE TRUE. I HAVE NOT YET BIOPSY. CAN IT BE JUST A BIG POLYP THAT PRESSING IN MY SINUSITIS. IM TRYING TO STAY FAITHFUL AND POSITIVE.

Symptoms:  Alot of pressure in my sinus...ear pain...swollen glands....eye pressure....litlle discomfort swallowing..rash around my neck and chest neck discomfort.
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.
To recapitulate: Female/46-55 age group - C/O pressure in sinus, pain in the ear, glands, eye pressure, discomfort on swallowing - on Prednisone >
MRI - impression or findings are of Lymphoma or cancer; the Radiological markers as seen on MRI must have been matching the findings as noted hence remarked, and in such a situation I would like to take another opinion ASAP and go for biopsy and definitive treatment as soon as possible. This is to avoid further complications.
There may not be any point on missing on the most precious factor called ''the TIME''. Please go for further tests and definitive treatment fast.

It may not be just a polyp as it would have been noted on MRI.

I hope this answers your query and helps you to get an early definitive diagnosis and proper curative treatment..

Patient: Thank you very much.
Doctor: You are most welcome.
Please go further ASAP- No delay please.
Wishing you all the best.