My eye has been irritating me for he past few

Patient

Q: My eye has been irritating me for he past few days. There has been substances coming out of my eye and I've been managed to get them out of my eye but it seems to be accumulating. Also I was looking at my eye closely and I saw something on my iris. What could be wrong?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have an eye infection or some eye disease that is causing problems. You will need eye drops which will help prevent the infection and also eye drops that have anti-allergic action to prevent the eyes from producing too much secretion. See a Doctor for these eye drops. All the best

Hope this helps you