My eye has been twitching for about 2 weeks maybe

Q: My eye has been twitching for about 2 weeks maybe a day or two less but it won't stop. It wasn't bad at first but now I'm continuously rubbing it and squinting because I feel as if it helps. What can I do?

Symptoms:  Continuous twitching

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The problem you are facing about the twitching of the eye is usually a part of the facial tics and most of the times attached to the anxiety and stress one has.
The nerve supplying this particular area discharge its signals continually without an obvious reason.
Please consult your Physician for primary clinical evaluation and add some medicines which will help to stop your problem.
Only if required he may send to the Neurologist.
Do not worry, this is not that serious by the implications are too big.

All the best.