My eyes are watery and itchy and im 6months pregnant

Patient : My eyes are watery and itchy and im 6months pregnant what should i do what and how can i treat it and it really hurts i cant sleep or nothing
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. During pregnancy, the immunity of the body comes down and also allergies increase. It i s important that you see a doctor immediately and get yourself tested. Kepp away from dust, mites, pollen and pets. You will need anti histamines like cetirizine and even a dose of topical and oral steroids accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards