My face is orange

Q: Hi There-

This may sound odd but my skin, especially my face and arms have turned orange the last two days. I have not had any carrots the last few days.
I have also broken out in a few boils or pimples along my jaw bone and neck, which are quite large and painful.
I have also have had a fever on and off for about two weeks and neck pain, which has resulted in headaches. The headaches are not new to me, but I thought that I would mention them.
Lastly, I have been having cramping in my calves the last week, or so. They never develop into a full out cramp but rather are "burning" constantly, as if it were about to break out in a full cramp. I do work out, but do not attribute these cramps to exercise.

I know that there are some weird symptoms but was wondering if anything "fits" into a category to seek treatment, if necessary.

Thank you.