My father has prostate problem Dr Advised him veltam plus

Patient : My father has prostate problem. Dr. Advised him veltam plus. When this medicine is to be taken, before food or after food.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. There is no specific need of timing related to this medicines as per the company recommen dations. They can be taken before or with food. I think it is better to take it after the food unless specified by your Doctor or the Company producing it. The most important part is to take it at a stipulated time and never to miss a dose. I hope this answer helps you.