My father is 70 years old He was having on

Patient

Q: My father is 70 years old. He was having on and off abdominal pain for which he went to doc. Doc advised ultrasound and the results showed cyst. He was asked to undergo CT scan. The report of CT scan shows bosnaic category 2 cyst with the measurement of 42*32mm. Pls advise is there anything serious or what treatment is required. He doesnt have any other symptoms.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood the CT scan findings of Bosnaic category 2 cyst with the measurement of 42*32mm.
Bosnaic category 2 means the cyst is NOT a Cancer. Hence nothing to worry about.
Please consult your Urologist for further clarifications as he only can know the detailed history, clinical evaluation, and correlation of all this with the CT scan picture to decide further treatment is necessary or to just keep under observations.

I hope this answer helps you.