My father is 79 yrs Bypass in 2004 Diabetic High B P Creatinine

Patient : My father is 79 yrs Bypass in 2004 Diabetic High B P Creatinine is 2.6 Recently he had hypoglycemia fatigue anaemic Low heart functioning 39% as per 2D Echo ESR high Tested positive for Tb in Quantiferon tb test suggested treatment For TB Yet to consult pulmonologist
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not see a Question in what you have sent. I think that there is a chance that your father has TB and should be getting the right treatment. Please see a Doctor and get it done. Also, resend the whole question to us with the complete details. All the best.