Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My father is 79 yrs Bypass in 2004 Diabetic High B P Creatinine

My father is 79 yrs Bypass in 2004 Diabetic High B P Creatinine

Patient: My father is 79 yrsBypass in 2004DiabeticHigh B PCreatinine is 2.6Recently he had hypoglycemiafatigue anaemicLow heart functioning 39% as per 2D EchoESR highTested positive for Tb in Quantiferon tb testsuggested treatment For TBYet to consult pulmonologist

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I do not see a Question in what you have sent. I think that there is a chance that your father has TB and should be getting the right treatment. Please see a Doctor and get it done. Also, resend the whole question to us with the complete details.All the best.