My father is 86 and has a pace maker

Patient : My father is 86 and has a pace maker. He recently saw the specialist and was told the pacemaker was working very well. BUT he is getting the following episodes: He feels an immense presssure on his head trying to push him over and almost falls. He is dizzy.H e manages to get to the floor and crawl to the phone so he can call 911 if he has to. Eventually it eases up and he has not yet called 911. He does frequently complain of loss of balance. What is this and what should he do. He has frequently complained of the dizziness and loss of balance to GP and nothing done.
Symptoms:  Dizziness loss of balance immense pressure on head pushing him over