My father is urinating on the hour every hour,

Patient : My father is urinating on the hour every hour, every day of the week. 20 + times a day.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. Following are the possibilities in his case scenario: 1. Urin ary Tract infection. 2. Benign prostate hyperplasia. 3. Kidney stones. If he is found to have urinary tract infection, he would require to be evaluated for the causes. Most common causes of UTI at his age are Diabetes, Stones in renal tract I would advise you to get him following: 1.Ultrasound Abdomen with KUB. 2. Hemogram 3. Urine culture. 4. X-ray KUB. 5. KFT. He would be treated based on size, site of stone. If Urine infection is found he would be given antibiotics based on culture report. This is my personal opinion for you based on available details. Stay Healthy