Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My FBS is 150 and PP is 114 Normal what do this indicate

My FBS is 150 and PP is 114 Normal what do this indicate

Patient: My FBS is 150 and PP is 114. What does this indicate? Can I reverse this? Is it a diabetic stage? My post glucose is within normal range.

Symptoms: I used to take less water, had frequent liquor and very less sleep.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for choosing “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.The reports that you are quoting are an error. Its not any diabetic stage. neither can you reverse it. There is problem with the collection time or with the sample processing. Its better to redo the test and also add up a test called G6PD which can give you a sugar levels for over last few weeks.Do meet your doctor and get the test repeated.Hope I am able to answer your concerns.Wish you good health!