My feet and ankles and hands been swelling and heartburn

Patient : My feet and ankles and hands been swelling and heartburn
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Kindly get your blood pressure checked as hypertension can cause swelling and gastritis as well. Also, get blood tests to check your kidney and liver functions as well. Avoid smoking, alcohol and spicy food. Reduce stress and anxiety and eat healthy. Drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices. It will help to reduce the heart burns. The doctor may put you on some medications after examining you. Try foot end elevation before you sleep, this will reduce the swelling of lower limbs and also do not exert yourself physical until you see a doctor. Hope this helped. Regards