My feet feel like there asleep all the time

Patient : Here lately my feet have been feeling like there asleep all the time, why is this happening?
Doctor :    Amongst the multiple causes of tingling and numbness of the extremities (hands and/or feet), there are: vitamin deficie encies (Vitamin B12), nerve compressions at the level of the spine, problems with the peripheral nerves of hands and feet, and metabolic causes as problems with the Thyroid gland and Diabetes. Once that your physician ruled out the vitamin deficiency, and thyroid problems, might be important to rule out some other metabolic causes as Diabetes, which can produce the symptoms that you described above.