My female friend is pregnant her expected due date is 21st aug 2015

Patient

Q: My female friend is pregnant her expected due date is Aug 21, 2015.
She was with her ex around or before Nov 21, 2014 before he went out of town and didn't come back until christmas. Me and her started out about Dec 2 or 3 not sure and continued well past christmas. How likely are the chances of me vs him being the father. I do not know the menstrual period dates.

Doctor

A:   Hi,
Thanks the query.

As her menstrual history is not known it is difficult to tell the exact time of ovulation and conception.
According to her expected date of delivery, in case of previous regular menstrual cycles, her last menstrual period could be around 14th November 2014.
According to this in case of regular ovulatory cycles, she might have ovulated and conceived around the ending of November or begging of December.
In case of irregular periods, this calculation may not be applicable.

Hope this helps.
Take care.