My fiancé acquired pancreatitis from an ERCP procedure which resulted

Q: My fiancé acquired pancreatitis from an ERCP procedure which resulted in her having to pseudocyst for over 3 months now. She has two surgical drains and one is not draining now. Her largest abscess is a little more than 4cm size. Doctors st this hospital says they wait to see if drains are going to start working. The said she has a 50% at best chance to survive a surgery. They want to wait one week the possibly transfer if the CT Scan doesn't' show any improvements. My question is do you know if there are any doctors that can drain her pseudocyst nonsurgically and where should she try to transfer to? We want to transfer to Jacksonville FL Mayo clinic since we live in Daytona Beach Fl and we don't think they will authorize a transfer to the Mano Clinic in Minnesota which I know they are world renouned for GI issues. Please advise me. Thank You!