Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My fiance and I got a intimate I didn’t ejaculate

My fiance and I got a intimate I didn’t ejaculate

Patient: My fiance and I got a intimate. I didn’t ejaculate or pentatrate all the way, but I know that I did produce precum. However, she is on her period, but wasn’t bleeding at the time (I believe she is on day 3 of her period). Afterwards, she went to the bathroom and urinated, then we showered and she thoroughly washed her area. She put in a pad, and bled. Should we be worried about possible pregnancy? We are also both virgins, and I didn’t break the thin layer of skin

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is no chance of pregnancy if you are sure that you have had an intercourse duri ng the menses. Hence you need not worry about the pregnancy possibility.Hope this was helpful.Regards